- West, 44, posted numerous social media shots sharing text exchanges with Kardashian, 41
- Kardashian said West was making things uncomfortable for the SNL star, 28, with his nonstop attacks
- She said he was ‘creating a dangerous and scary environment’ for Davidson with his actions
- West sent a truck full of red roses to ex Kim Kardashian’s house on Valentine’s Day
- The delivery came hours after the rapper declared his love for Kim and their four children following news of his split from girlfriend Julia Fox
- Kanye posted photos of the delivery to his Instagram account, where he captioned it, ‘MY VISION IS KRYSTAL KLEAR’ followed by a string of red rose emojis
- The post was just the latest Kanye had posted that day regarding his family. Earlier, Kanye said he had ‘faith’ he and Kim would reunite
Kanye West on Monday shared a screenshots of a text messages sent to him by estranged wife Kim Kardashian, asking he stop putting her current beau Pete Davidson in danger with his numerous public shots at him over social media.
The Grammy-winning musical artist, 44, on Monday afternoon shared a shot from the 2001 film Baby Boy in which Ving Rhames put Tyrese Gibson in a chokehold, writing, ‘UPON MY WIFE’S REQUEST PLEASE NOBODY DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL TO SKETE IM GOING TO HANDLE THE SITUATION MYSELF.’
He posted a series of screenshot of texts from Kardashian, 41, saying he was making things uncomfortable for the SNL star, 28.
In the texts, Kardashian said, West was ‘creating a dangerous and scary environment and someone will hurt Pete and this will be all your fault,’ later saying, ‘There are dangerous people out there and this is scary and it doesn’t have to be.’
The Can’t Tell Me Nothing rapper replied to his estranged wife via text, ‘I will always do everything to protect you and our family forever. And I listened to you and told everyone to make sure nothing physical happens to Skete.’
In a subsequent post, Kardashian asked the Heartless vocalist why he couldn’t keep any of their conversations private, to which he responded, ‘Cause I got a text from my favorite person in the world.’
The Bound 2 rapper continued to Kardashian, ‘I’m your number one fan … Why wouldn’t I tell everyone!!!!’
In his attack on Sunday, West called Davidson a ‘d***head’ and shared a screengrab of his private text to him.
The comedian had texted the rapper: ‘…you as a man I’d never get in the way of your children. That’s a promise. How you guys go about raising your kids is your business and not mine. I do hope [some] day I can meet them and we can all be friends.’
West – who suffers from bipolar disorder – shared a pantsless snap of Pete with his friend Machine Gun Kelly captioned: ‘No you will never meet my children.’
He had ‘no comment’ about a rumor that Ariana Grande ended her four-month engagement to Davidson over him allegedly sending intimate photos of the pair to her ex Mac Miller before his 2018 death.
West seemed especially outraged that the Staten Island native – who’s in the process of lasering off all 100 of his tattoos – once had his ‘hero’ Hillary Clinton inked on his calf.
‘When I tag people I’m just putting together the web. There are a group of people who run media and the election. Thank god for free speech.